Based on all of the comments about Byron’s Story, Facebook postings, various message boards all over the internet, it can go without saying that there has been an overwhelming reaction to the cruelty by Kyle Voissem. Many have threatened acts of vigilantism against him. While many others have expressed passion over getting justice for Byron. It is because of all this attention that on January 26 Kyle was officially charged with a felony and his preliminary hearing for the new felony charge was February 2nd, where he denied “pouring” hot water and instead claims he only splashed or flicked hot water at Byron. His next court date is set for February 28 now for 2 counts of aggravated cruelty instead of the previous 1 count. Continue reading
be the change for animals.
Just One Day – June 11
Most Recent Posts
- Justice for Byron and all other animal victims
- Byron is just 1 of many
- Ireland Sets the Bar
- Victories in 2011 paving the way for 2012
- A certified heart pleaser for…
- Byron’s Story – Animal Cruelty Case of Kyle Voissem
- Pets as Holiday Presents?
- Yoda and his Jedi mind tricks
- FEATURED CATS OF THE WEEK
- FEATURED DOGS OF THE WEEK